Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where in the World is Gloria Stengel?

Well folks, it's finally happening...me...teaching live..at long last. I've come "out of retirement" and am going to be teaching locally again! I am so excited! I've really missed being in front of a class. I enjoy online teaching and tutorials, but miss teaching to a group of real, live people. Not to say you cyber people are not real...you are real, right???

I have a few class dates for you. Plus a sneak peek! I'll keep updating the info as I can. I also plan to add a link to my sidebar so you can easily find all my classes or class kits. Hang in there, I'm working as fast as I can!

GeeGee's Stamps N Stuff, Carlsbad,CA
Perpetual Birthday Calendar
May 8th, 10:30-12:30 ($25.00
)
Create a 4”x9” birthday list mini book using Graphic45 papers, Tim Holtz grunge paper, distress inks, Stickles, and glimmer mist! As a bonus, learn how to make grunge paper roses and fantastic grunge flowers using the NEW Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. Join Gloria, 2010 member of the Graphic45 Design Team, for a morning of getting inky! Bring to class: Tim Holtz distress ink: Fired Brick and Shabby Shutters (or other red and green dye-based ink). Also bring: a paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, tape runner, quick drying wet glue or glue dots, brown ink pad, sanding block, a heat tool, and a hole punch (Crop-a-Dile).

Here is a peek at the class. Full photos will be posted once the store has the sample on Thursday. I'll come back and update the post then! (TNT girls, this is the sample you got to see last night!)



GeeGee's Stamps N Stuff, Carlsbad,CA
Hello, Gentlemen Mini Album
June 12th, 12:00-4:00 ($25.00
)
Join Gloria, 2010 member of the Graphic45 Design Team, to create this unique 6x6 mini album. You will use Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs shaped chipboard and acrylic pages and Graphic45 A Proper Gentleman papers. Learn techniques for working with acrylic pages, plus learn Gloria’s tricks for working with chipboard and distress Stickles. Get a chance to use the NEW Tim Holtz Hardware Findings die! You will create a masculine album perfect for any of the gentlemen in your life. Bring to class: a paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, tape runner, quick drying wet glue or glue dots, brown or black ink pad, sanding block, heat tool, and a hole punch (Crop-a-Dile).

Cool Scrapbook Stuff, Poway, CA
Let's Go to the Beach Mini Album
July 31st, 2pm
Beach themed mini album using Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk papers and a Kaisercraft castle mini album. More details to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your teaching assignments!! That's great, wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    nice album.. love the rose. Congrats on teaching assignment. was a teacher too.. yeah, class interaction is fulfilling, aint it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh aw... this is stunning girlfriend!!! congrats on the teaching gigs :)

    ReplyDelete