Friday, May 21, 2010

CropStop Friday - May 21st

I am not sure how it can be Friday again, but it surely is! I have a new CropStop embossing project for you. This week I used the Cuttlebug Stars folder to make a "congrats" card for one of my "star pupils."

I also used October Afternoon Report Card papers. This is from the 8x8 pad. Love these papers. I just got a new stack of October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and have been itching to use it! The image is a My Favorite Things stamp, colored with Copics and pencils. I went through my school embellies and found the popped star greeting and the metal protractor. All very schoolish!

5 comments:

  1. This is a Masterpiece Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way tooooo stinkin' cute Gloria!!! TGIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, This card is Darling. It almost makes you want to go back to school......ALMOST.

    ReplyDelete