Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graphic 45 - Transatlantique

I have another Graphic 45 project for you! Don't faint...it's a page layout! This is a photo that Matt took when we were in Paris a few years ago. This is what we could see from our hotel room since we were right next to the Eiffel Tower. At night, it's all sparkly!

I used Transatlantique (Transatlantique, Around the World, Paris Post, Globe Trotter, Tags) and Renaissance Faire (Renaissance Faire) papers. Remember, I told you on Thursday that G45 sent me some yummy Renaissance Faire papers...well, they also sent a set of the Transatlantique! I love this paper! Not only is it beautiful, but it's heavy weight, and it smells great. (I know, I know. I'm an addict!)

The flower is a Prima, but I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (old lace and dazzling diamonds). It's very sparkly in real life. The crystal bling is Zva. I so love that stuff. I found some at Apron Strings for a good price! The pearls are Queen & Company.

I cut a birdcage with my new Sizzix Alterations die (thanks, Tim Holtz!). It's hard to see here, but I used it as a pin-up board for the G45 images. The sheet of Around the World looks like postage stamps, so I cut some out and tucked them into the bird cage!

I know it's hard to see all the detail in the photos, but I tried to give you some good views. Click on them and they should come in larger.

2 comments: