The papers are Graphic45 Transatlantique. I used a Tattered Angels chipboard compass rose, which I sprayed with mist and rubbed with distress inks.
Check out the cork! It's a real cork! I found a package of them at Michael's in the floral department. I cut the cork in half and glued it to the card!
Anyway, I pulled the card apart and redesigned it for a card class, and this is how it turned out:
I replaced the chipboard piece with a doily, which I misted and stamped. And also with a flourish cut from chipboard, using a Tim Holtz die. I inked up the chipboard, then sprayed it with mist.
I think the new card has more visual interest and like the multiple layers.
I kept the Maya Road bingo number and the cork.