Thursday, September 02, 2010

Graphic45 Say Good-bye to Summer

One of my cards was shown on the Graphic45 Blog yesterday. This is another one of my On the Boardwalk creations. I love this hot orange and blue combo! This was one of the projects I created for G45 in August.

I used a border punch and the Tim Holtz ticket die, plus one of Tim's stamps. I think the outline stamp on the ticket is from Autumn Leaves. I had a stamp that I did not like the saying, but liked the ticket outline, so I performed some surgery and cut the sentiment out, leaving just the outline behind. So I can stamp it around any sentiment I want! HA! See how smart I am?! I just purchased the Papertrey Ink Just the Ticket set, but have not had time to use it yet! So many stamps, so little time!

And check out that fabbie Prima flower! I normally have a hard time paying retail for Prima flowers...but every once in a while I splurge. Besides, I get a discount at my LSS on club nights... Every little bit helps!

I'm currently working on my September projects for Graphic45. I picked up some cool items the other day, so hopefully I'll get inspired to make some cool stuff for you to look at with a fall theme. And it's about time I started to think about Christmas Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment