Monday, October 25, 2010

365 Cards Day 239

It's time for the Monday Challenge at 365 Cards. We've had a few changes on the 365 Cards blog, so if you've not played along in a while, stop by and see what's up! Our sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Our challenge for today (Day 239) is to ONLY use glitter to color your image. Pam totally fell and hit her head on this one! Seriously? Glitter?! Well, to my rebel mind, glitter pens are glitter, so that's what I used!

I colored this fabbie digi image with a combination of glitter pens and glitter paint pens. I tried using some Stickles and even some loose glitter, but the image is too detailed, so I switched to the pens and did what I do...I cheated! Buy you cannot deny that it's very glittery!

The paper is all from Making Memories. I think it's from the Fa La La line, which is maybe 1-2 years old. But, it's still pretty! I used greeting stamps from Papertrey Ink. The inside of the card says: holiday wishes. And I have one more Christmas card finished!

5 comments:

  1. R-E-B-E-L!

    p.s. your card is stunning though but you're still a rebel...I think I'm going to send you some loose glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:52 AM

    I like this, Gloria. That looks like it took forever to fill in. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is beautiful! TFS
    Scrap n' Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send you some loose glitter also just in case Amy doesn't send you enough!! lol
    REBEL is just what you are and I am proud to say I learned from the "master" YOU!! :)

    OK you ROCKED this image girl......beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send you ALL my glitter as I don't use it. Absolutely lovely card!

    ReplyDelete