1. Four shows that you watch:
We have a Tivo system, so I get to tape all of my shows and watch them without commercials. Here are the ones I have watched for a long time - Survivor, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser. And one new show - Blue Bloods.
2. Four things you are passionate about: My faith in the Lord Jesus, homeschooling my kids, my marriage, papercrafting
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot: Oh, for Pete's sake!; I'll just tell you THAT right now!; Unbelievable!; Did you look for it like a real person, or did you use your "man eyes"? (I must say this a zillion times a day when my family says, "Mom! I cannot find xyz!")
4. Four things you have learned from the past: Not to take myself too seriously.; Being thin does not make you happy.; Not all wounds heal with time.; Don't waste the blessings that God gives you.
5. Four places you would like to go: Scotland, Australia, go back to Paris - I've been there twice and am in love with the city, to visit friends and family in North Carolina - that was the only place I've lived where I was truly happy
6. Four things you did yesterday: I'm typing this on Monday, but posting on Wednesday...so I'll tell you what I did on Sunday. Went to church, read a book, fooled around on the computer, and watched Nanny McPhee Returns with the kids.
7. Four things you are looking forward to: Besides going to heaven to sit at the feet of my Lord.....
Spending quality time with my family this next week.; My girls' retreat in March 2011; Seeing my long-distance girlfriends at our 2011 retreat; Looking forward to the hope that 2011 will be a better year than 2010.
8. Four things you love about winter: That I live in San Diego and can tease my siblings about their nasty weather!; It's ok to stay inside and work on my crafts; On cool and rainy days, which only come here in the winter, I can sit next to the fire and read all day!; Baking cookies.
9. Tag four people to play along: This the part I never do. So...if you are reading this and want to play...do so. Consider yourself tagged!