Tuesday, January 04, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #90

Happy Tuesday! It's time again for the Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday challenge!

I've had a few emails from you folks, because you got the message that CPC is going to a paid membership format instead of being a 100% free site. This move was (in part) an effort to ensure privacy for the Bible Study and Prayer Request areas of the site. A few areas will still be free, but a membership is required for most areas. There will be a NEW Design Team Delights area were the DT will share special projects only for members. These projects will never be shown elsewhere! So, if you want access to that gallery, you will need the membership. For now, my Sketch Tuesday will still be made public on my blog and the CPC blog. I am also working with Cindy to do some small devotionals...so stay tuned for that!

Now, here is Sketch #90. Let's see what you can do with it!

This is a fun one...but I found it hard to work with! I did manage to make a card! Never let 'em see you sweat...that's me!

I stamped a My Favorite Things image, then colored and paper pieced it. All the paper is Crate. Fun colors, right?! The inside is blank so I can fill in any message I like.

Make sure you check the NEW CropStop Challenge Blog on Thursday for our first challenge! Head over there now and sign up to be a Follower so you don't miss anything! There will be a fabbie prize EVERY week, and a super duper prize each month! Plus, we are looking for a few good crafters to join the NEW team! Face it, don't you want to be on a team with me?! I'm a fun gal...I never lead people to the dark side or break any rules.......muhahahahaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. fab sketch and perfect card for it :)

    not sure if my "good girl" image could handle being on another DT with you as you keep dragging me to the dark rebel side *snicker*

    ReplyDelete