Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #102

It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday! (Remember, CPC has a blog hop the 22nd of each month, with prizes! Plus, you can obtain a FREE General Membership between April 20-27! Read the details on the CPC Blog.)

I created a simple sketch for you this week. All of you CAS card makers have no excuse this week, so play along!

I use new 6x6 Jillibean Soup Blossom papers for my card. Super cute paper! The little stamped image is Greeting Farm, colored with Copics. Speaking of Copics, I am going to take the certification class in May. I think it's time for me to move forward with my coloring techniques. I will be teaching a Copic class at Stamping Details in July, so watch for information about that!

I fussy cut the image...mostly due to an error in placement and I could not get the image to fit inside my oval dies! So I had to cut her out. I used Spellbinders S4-110 Classic Ovals Large and S4-112 Classic Ovals Small to cut my oval shapes.

I used Spellbinders S4-114 Standard Circles Large and S4-293 Lacey Circles dies for the "tab" shape.

For the inside of the card I created a border with paper and an EK Success punch. The greeting is from Our Daily Bread Designs.

Come on back tomorrow as I have some exciting news to share...well, it's exciting to me! I know my blog has been a bit quieter than normal, but I have been making things, honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment