Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hampton Art Stamps and Graphic45 Paper, Plus Archiver's Stores!

Well, the "big project" is finally in the works! Let me 'splain... For Winter 2011 CHA, I created a group of projects for Hampton Art Stamps, using Graphic45 papers and the new, matching stamps. (Check out my original designs on the Hampton Art website home page slide show!) My samples were shown at CHA and displayed at the Hampton Art booth. Well, it seems that the folks from Archiver's loved them! Archiver's Stores want some actual samples in each of their locations! Is that cool or what?! (Let's hope that I can convince them that we need an Archiver's here in Oceanside, CA! {grin})

I had to do a slight redesign of the three samples that were chosen, to use only product available in Archver's Stores. I will now be making 45 of each design. (A daunting task, but worth the effort!) Below are the three samples that will appear in each store!

Using the Once Upon a Springtime collection:

The tag required quite a bit of redesign, but I love the final product! The rose ribbon at the top of the card is an American Crafts product. It's so yum!

The lovely flower is a Prima, but I added some Stickles to it, naturally. I also used some Prima pearls.

The Curtain Call collection:

This one is almost exactly like the original sample. Not much redesign needed.

I don't think the store samples will have the insides decorated, but I always decorate the master copy.

The Le Cirque collection:

This one is not much different from the original either. I used Tim Holtz metal embellishments on the original, but am using 7Gypsies for the final sample. I also did a few things to use a bit less paper, to keep the cost down.

Here is the inside shot of this one. Love the Martha Stewart border punch!

It's been a while since I've done any bulk copies of cards, so hope I can handle the task! {wink}

If you happen to spot one of my sample boards in your local Archiver's Store...make a comment here on the blog, or send me an email and tell me what you think! I won't get to see them in action until July when I visit an area that has an Archiver's Store!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is super exciting!! Thank goodness you didn't fussy cut tons of images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your G45 cards are awesome, as always! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Gloria!

    ReplyDelete