Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #109

Blogger! Ugh! I set this to post at 5:00 AM PT and...it was sitting in draft mode when I checked at 9:00 AM. I am so over these blog issues!

I am on time this week with Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday #109. I hope you enjoy the sketch this week. I also will try to update my Sketch Gallery, as it's so out of date! I know some of you like to print the sketches and keep them in a binder, so I hope to work on a download for you...but don't hold your breath for me to get to it!


Here is my sample. I decided to make a baby card, for some reason.

Check out that yummy glitter cardstock by Best Creations! I die cut it and it looks amazing. I even made a flower with it. So pretty!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Worldwin Papers white, Best Creations Glitter opal white
Designer paper: Kaisercraft Lullaby
Embellishments: Creative Imaginations brad, open stock ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders die templates S5-045 Banner Basics Two, S5-050 Rose Creations, S5-025 Labels Twenty-one, S4-229 Labels Five

4 comments:

  1. Gloria this is gorgeous! I love the flower you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I think I may have to break into that glitter cardstock...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - I played along too! Thanks for the fabby sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious!! love the banner dies :)

    ReplyDelete