Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #111

Happy Tuesday, folks! I hope all of you had a nice weekend! Before I get to my post for today, I want to say congrats again to Sherry and Linda, who won my blog candy. Both have contacted me and their packages will go out this week! Thanks again to everyone who "stalks" my blog! I love reading your comments, so keep 'em coming!

Here is your sketch for Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday #111. This one has tons of room for using your creativity!


Here is my sample:


When I was at the Copic Certification class last weekend, I stamped this little Lockhart Stamp Company beach chair stamp and colored it. We were working with blender techniques, and I was trying to make the chair look worn in the seat area. I did not totally achieve what I was going for, but I still think it turned out cute!

I pulled some papers that were in my past scrapbook club kits and used them. And, of course I used some Spellbinders die templates!

I hope you enjoy playing along this week. Make sure, if you are a member of CPC, that you check out the May Design Team Delights Gallery! The DT gals made some amazing projects for you! You will be seeing June sneak peeks in a week or so!

Supply List:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Die Cuts with a View, Stampin’ Up
Designer paper: Echo Park For the Record Noteworthy, Bo Bunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Flourish
Stamp: Lockhart Stamp Company Beach Chair, Sparkle N Sprinkle By the Sea Shore
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown, Copic markers
Embellishments: Buttons from Papertrey Ink, floss from DMC, ribbon open stock
Tools: Spellbinders die templates (S4-161 Labels One, S4-308 Labels One Small, S4-169 Small Labels, S4-168 Large Labels)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again. Looking forward to the mail this week:)
    Really like this new sketch. Going to have to pull out scraps and make a card

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Gloria! Thanks for mentioning the words "scrapbook club kits" in your post. I probably have about 30 kits that I have never used and had forgotten about them.

    ReplyDelete