Tuesday, April 10, 2012

UNDER CONSTRUCTION


If you are visiting and things look a bit "off" with the blog, don't worry! I am updating the look of the blog and things may be a bit wonky until I get everything all set up with the new graphics! I am not sure how long this will take, and you may see the blog change, then revert to the old look, and change again! It all depends on Blogger.....

ETA: I am 90% of the way finished! I hope to have this all set up in a few days! Thanks for being patient!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your old blog but definitely can't wait to see what your new blog looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the old look, but ooh la la, this is magnifique! J'aime beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria,

    I think your new blog is looking great! I just can't get over your banner. It is just beautiful...and...SO you!

    ReplyDelete