Monday, November 12, 2012

Busy Week!

Hello and good morning, Blogger Buddies! I have a busy week coming up here on the blog! I have FOUR blog hops this week! You can tell we in the design world are getting ready to share lots of Christmas gift ideas, cards, and other crafts!

Tuesday, November 13th, featuring the November Ribbon Club

 I am part of the Hampton Art Stamps team, with a tutorial for you on November 15th

 November 12-19 Graphic 45 and Petaloo team up for a Nutcracker Sweet Blog Hop.
I have made a cute altered project that I know you will love!
 

These amazing companies are teaming up for a weekend hop sure to knock your socks off!
I am part of the Graphic 45 team for this hop!
 
If you hopped over the weekend as part of the Hampton Art Stamps Hop...


The winners will be announced TODAY on the Hampton Art Stamps Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment