Hello everyone! I have a Couture Creations project to share with you today. I have used one of the new doily die templates to make a "pretty in pink" card for you.
1. Create a 5 x 5 inch white card.
2. Trim printed paper to 4 7/8 x 4 7/8 inches and attach to card front.
3. Using the Tatted Lace Doily Die (Fantasia Collection), cut and emboss pink cardstock. You may need to use the Piercing Tool to remove some of the tiny bits from the die cut. (My die did not come with injection foam. To aid the removal of the paper, I placed a sheet of wax paper between the die and my cardstock. This helped me remove the die cut shape from the paper without tearing it.)
4. Attach the square doily shape to the center of the card. Wrap a length of pink ribbon around the center of the panel and secure.
5. Using the Scallop Rectangle a Nesting Dies, cut a rectangle from dark pink cardstock.
6. Stamp sentiment with black ink onto white cardstock. Line the Rectangle Nesting Die template over the stamped sentiment and tape down.
7. Cut and emboss both shapes.
8. Using Foam Mounting Tape, attach the sentiment stack to the center of the card, overlapping the ribbon.
9. Tie two bows, one from pink ribbon and one from dark pink ribbon and glue them to the right of the sentiment. Top with a paper rose.
10. Stamp a sentiment onto white cardstock. Use the oval die from the Picture Frame Nesting Die to cut out the sentiment. Using a Sponge Dauber and pink distress ink, add color to the sentiment. Tuck the sentiment under the right edge of the ribbon bows.
Thanks for joining me today!
To purchase the Couture Creations nesting dies or embossing folders, click HERE. Use coupon code SKGS-01 for 10% off ANYTHING in the CropStop store, including pre-orders and sale items. No minimum order!
Rectangle Nesting Dies
Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies
Picture Frame Nesting Die
Tatted Lace Doily Die
Couture Creations Tools Used:
Foam Mounting Tape
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers ColorMates Light Pretty Pink, Deep Pretty Pink, Heritage White
Patterned paper: Carta Bella So Noted
Rubber stamps: Sweet and Sassy Stamps Precious Poppies; My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings
Stamping ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Spun Sugar
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Wet glue: Aleene's Tacky Glue
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts