Thursday, August 29, 2013

Scrap Fest 2013

Graphic 45 will be attending this year's Scrap Fest 2013 at the Mall of America in Minnesota, September 20-22.


I was a lucky bug and designed these three make-n-take projects! If you attended Summer CHA in Las Vegas, you may have had a chance to make one of these tag projects. 


I also created this Steampunk Spells tag set that is one of the Graphic 45 workshops being taught at the event!


I hope some of my readers have a chance to attend the event and to make one of these projects!

1 comment:

  1. I know I am late on this, but thank you so much for creating these wonderful tags. My sister and I went to Scrapfest and we simply HAUNTED the G45 booth. I went home and made 15 or 20 more of the steampunk tags getting more and more elaborate each tag. This is my second favorite G45 paper, Old Curiosity being the best. I was also entranced by your 12 days cards displayed outside the booth. I hope you don't mind, but I took pictures of each and every one! Thank you again for being so talented and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete