Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WorldWin Papers Make-n-Take Tutorial

Good morning, Blogger Peeps! I have a little Summer CHA project to share with you today. I was asked by WorldWin Papers to create a little make-n-take for their booth and for an event they were attending after CHA. 

I created this flower tag with die cut shapes and WorldWin cardstock. To print the tutorial for this project, click HERE. All of the supplies are listed on the tutorial sheet.


I also wanted to show how you could "step up" this design, so I created a few more tags!


This one is the same size, but I made a rolled rose rather than a "flat" flower. I simply cut the cardstock with Spellbinders Rose Creations and Bitty Blossoms dies.


This one is a larger tag with more roses. 



I love the layering of ink and paper. The embossing is fantastic.



Here are a few photos of the booth. 


To see more photos of the booth, with all the fantastic papers and more items made by the DT, click HERE. Make sure you visit the WorldWin Blog to see what the rest of the team is up to!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what gorgeous tags. You totally rocked these roses with the Donna Salazar Spellbinders rose dies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!!AWESOME TAG!!!Beautiful roses,thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag. I love, love, love make & takes and hope to see more of them on your blog and at the WorldWin site. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete