Monday, October 26, 2015

Graphic 45 How I Love Thee

I have shared this card already, but Graphic 45 is sharing it on their blog today, so...you get a repeat! The Mon Amour Collection was released in July, and how pretty it is!


For more details see my original post HERE

I also made an altered box and tag mini with this collection.


Click HERE for details about this project.

If you enjoy my cards, tags, and altered projects, you will love the new monthly program coming from Graphic 45 in 2016! I am already hard at work on January's projects! Just like with the current Time to Flourish program, my readers will have a chance to download the FREE project sheets the first Saturday of every month. Which means, dear Readers, you will have access to the January 2016 project approximately February 6th!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work Gloria , the papers are lovely and your box and mini tags are awesome.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete