Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April CardMaps - Dreamy

Hello, Friends! Today I am sharing another of the April CardMaps (from Becky Fleck at PageMaps)!
Here is the CardMap for today:
This is the perfect sketch for a tall card, or for just a standard A2 sized card. There are lots of layers, which I love! And you can customize it with any elements you wish!
I created a top-fold 7" x 5" card out of gray cardstock. I love the soft gray with the lovely spring colors of the Authentique Dreamy collection
I followed this sketch fairly well, except for the circle-shaped embellishment. I used a rectangle punch out from the Dreamy Die Cut sheet
The paper collection has nice lime green hints in it, so I pulled those out with this lovely green ribbon and twine!  
Make sure to go visit Becky's site and see all the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today. 




Printed paper and die cuts: Authentique Dreamy
Cardstock: WorldWin Natural, CutCardstock Flavours Gourmet Smoked Sea Salt (gray)
Buttons and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon Green Apple Baker's Twine, Apple Green Diamond Satin 
Adhesive: ATG tape, Scor-tape, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares, hot glue

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layers and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the pop of color with that green. My favorite shade of green!

    ReplyDelete