Friday, November 15, 2019

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!


I am beyond excited, over the moon, gobsmacked, and so happy I could squeal...ok, I did squeal a little! I have been invited to become one of the Instant Gardeners for....
Squeeeeeal! I have been a huge fan of Marcella's images for YEARS! For over a year I have been coloring one Power Poppy image a month as a "just for fun" coloring series. (See all those images and tutorials HERE.) Well, it seems all my coloring work paid off because I was asked to join the official Power Poppy digital release team! I am so excited, and very humbled by the invitation! The Power Poppy clear stamp and digital stamp teams contain some of the BEST colorists in the business! To be among their number is a coloring dream come true for me! 

Read Marcella's welcome post over on the Power Poppy Blog, and help welcome the other new designers: Catherine, Barbara, and Lisa!

If you have enjoyed the coloring series, don't panic...I will still be doing the series once a month as part of my team duties! I will also take part in the new release posts, digital blitz posts, and other fun things throughout the year!

I want to share a few of my favorite cards using various Power Poppy images. I just love coloring them! I think all of these are digital images, but if you are a physical stamper, there are tons of choices for you, too! 

These are just a few of the images I have colored. I am so excited to color more! I may wear out my markers and pencils! On another note, I want to try my hand at WATERCOLOR! I have been a water coloring failure in the past...but I am determined to give it another go! Stay tuned for...Gloria's Adventures in Watercolor! {giggle}

7 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! :) your coloring has always amazed me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only question.... What took them so long ? Congrats friend! Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.. congratulations! I have loved Marcella artwork for years and love coloring them too. Can't wait to see all your projects to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations! That is so awesome. You color beautifully, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!! Power Poppy is my favorite for stamps and digis!!
    I LOVE watercolor and can try to offer some help and guidance, if you want. I have been watercoloring for only a few years, so I am not an expert, but I have studied A Lot! I love learning about color, paints, pigments, color theroy, etc. It is fascinating to me!! Email me at Tessnowhite@hotmail.com. :) I would love to help you!!

    ReplyDelete