Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sweet Christmas Mini - Authentique Rejoice

Good morning, Authentique Fans! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I hope you have a blessed weekend! My two oldest children will be here for the holidays! My older son and my daughter both live on their own, so it's always amazing to have them home at the same time! I did have to clean the craft overflow out of my son's old room so that he has a place to sleep! 
I have the cutest little Christmas mini to share today! This sweet mini is 8 1/2" x 4" x 1/2" and has seven pockets for photos or lists or whatever you wish to place inside them! There are I used the Rejoice Collection and a bit of the Nostalgia Collection.
I saw a tutorial for a planner on Tamra's Country Craft Creations YouTube channel and had to make my own version! I created my base from Tamra's planner tutorial, but then added my own papers and choices for the decor. 

To make my version, you need 12" x 12" black cardstock (7-8 sheets), your choice of Authentique Collection papers with either stickers or die cuts, a 24" length of ribbon, and your favorite adhesive! That's it! 
Each pocket has a tall, skinny photo mat, but you could use this for lists, journaling, recipes, or whatever you wish to add. I used the stickers and die cut shapes to decorate each pocket.
Keeping the decor simple means you can make a LOT of these sweet mini albums and give them as gifts for Christmas! This is a great way to use ONLY what comes with a Collection, plus cardstock, ribbon, and adhesive!
You can mix and match collections and make any theme or style you wish! You can use any matching cardstock color you wish!
The last page of the mini has two side pockets/pouches to add lots of extra photos or recipes or journaling cards....or secret Santa lists!
I placed one folded booklet in each pocket.
The booklets are 8 1/8" tall and 3 5/8" wide. I cut black cardstock to 8 1/8" x 7 1/4" and scored it in half to make each little booklet. You could add some blank paper to each one to make notebooks if you wished.
I love the plaid papers! My favorite!
Here is the back. I also rounded all my corners! 
My closure is 24" of houndstooth ribbon...red and white!
Here is the back of the mini. Love those reindeer! 
Thanks for looking! If you want a tutorial for the base of this mini, CLICK HERE for Tamra's planner tutorial. 


Authentique Supplies Used:

Rejoice Collection: 12x12 paper, Elements die cuts, Details Stickers
Nostalgia Collection: 12x12 paper, Details Stickers

Additional Supplies Used:  
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Black
Ribbon:Really Reasonable Ribbon Red and White Houndstooth
Tools: trimmer, corner rounder, score board, bone folder
Adhesive: ATG tape, scor-tape, white glue

5 comments:

  1. did you use any chipboard?? I love it and even though I am a newbie I would like to copy it..may I ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not use chipboard, just cardstock. You may copy this project! The link to Tamra's tutorial is there in the post. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. Awesome...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete