Monday, December 30, 2019

Amazing Paper Grace January Guest DT!

Good morning, paper fans! One more day left in 2019! Wow, time sure FLIES!!! The older I get, the more the calendar just whips through the year! 

I have some fun news for 2020...I am going to be a guest designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Design Team for the month of January!
Amazing Paper Grace is owned by the lovely, talented, and awesomely sweet Becca Feeken! I had the pleasure of working with Becca WAY BACK in 2011 when I was part of the Spellbinders Design Team. I also had a chance to meet Becca in person at a few of the trade shows. She is not only superbly talented, but she is also kind and down to earth! 

I am a great admirer of Becca's romantic and feminine designs, which you can see on her blog HERE. When she asked me to be a guest designer, I almost said no, because my style is so different. I use GOBS of printed paper in most of my work, and rarely use die cuts as the focal point. But...it was Becca, so I said yes!
Here is a sneaky peek at my first project, using the S5-204 Candlewick Lace Card Front. Becca has a lovely post and more photos on her blog HERE.

I will have a tutorial and more information about this project here on my blog on January 7th! Every Tuesday in January I will have a NEW project featuring Amazing Paper Grace dies!

Check out all of Becca's designs at the Spellbinders Shop

7 comments:

  1. WAUW congratulation, that´s a huge honor, that´s for sure. I´m also a huge fan of Beccas work and dies and I love her stylwee, but I also loves your work, and I think, you really managed to mix it pretty good and made such a wonderful piece here, and I´m sure Becca agree too, it´s absolut beautiful work as always hun. Well done and a very Happy New Year to you and yours and everyone else who´s looking inhere too. Looking forward to see what you all have ffor us in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always being my cheerleader, Maryann!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations....a' the best for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and so happy to see you apart of Spellbinders as well as all of your successes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is just for one month, but it will be fun at any rate!

      Delete
  4. Gloria
    So happy to see you on APG! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda! It is nice to hear from you!

      Delete