Monday, March 16, 2020

Authentique Dublin Home Decor Panel

Good morning, Authentique Fans! I have been creating home decor panels for you for a few months now. I love seasonal decor, and enjoy having a new panel sitting on my desk for each new season or holiday! See the full list of panels below!
Today I have this "going green" St. Patrick's Day panel! I used the sweet Dublin Collection! Authentique comes out with a new St. Pat's collection every year, and they are mix and match, so you can use older collections with this new one! I restrained myself and only used paper from the Dublin Collection. {smile}
This 6" x 6" chipboard-wrapped home decor panel is so fun to make! If you would like to see more information, and see a tutorial for making a panel for yourself, check out the tutorial HERE.
For this version, I created a lot of layers of printed paper, then added the sweet cut-apart card. I love all these luscious greens!
I had a lot of green flowers in my stash, surprisingly! I glued on a few to decorate one corner of the panel.
I love to change out the decor in my home, especially around my desk and in my studio. If you want to make some fun decor for your desk, here is a list of all the panels in the series. As you can see, there are more panels to come!

Winter - Frosted Collection
Valentine's Day - Love Notes Collection
Spring - Dreamy Collection
St. Patrick's Day - Dublin Collection
Easter
Mother's Day
Summer
Father's Day
4th of July
Autumn
Back to School
Halloween - Twilight Collection
Thanksgiving - Gracious Collection
Christmas - Nostalgia Collection

Thanks for looking!


Authentique Supplies Used:

Dublin Collection: 12x12 paper, Elements cardstock die cuts
Additional Supplies Used:  

Cardstock: WorldWin Midnight
Chipboard: Grafix
Paper flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Berries: Floral supply
Adhesive: Scor-tape, ATG tape, hot glue, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment