Thursday, August 27, 2020

Power Poppy Fresh-squeezed Scents Mini Release - Day 1

Hello, Colorists! I am getting a late start this morning due to having a monster migraine yesterday! But I wanted to let you know about the NEW Power Poppy Mini Release, Fresh-squeezed Scents! We are introducing the Aloe and Oranges digital set today!

 

I love the smell of oranges! I love orange juice, too! Aren't these photos just yummy?!?

The new digital set comes with one image and three sentiments! Plus you get black outlines and no-line versions!

My project is a work in progress! I have a long way to go to finish it up, but I wanted to give you a sneaky peek! I will post the competed project over the weekend, so stay tuned!

Make sure you blog hop to see what the team has done with this image. They will knock your socks off!

Stacy
Julie 
Christine
Leslie
Kathy
Ally
Broni
Barbara C
Gloria - YOU ARE HERE
Catherine
Nancy
Barbara W
Lisa
Jennifer

PLUS...

Check out Amy Shulke | Vanilla Arts’ Citrus Punch class for markers and colored pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is exquisite!!! Have a happy day, Gloria!💜

    ReplyDelete