Monday, August 03, 2020

Power Poppy Inspire Me Monday - August 3

Good morning, Friends! I am up on the Power Poppy Blog today with an Inspire Me Monday post! Today I am chatting about finding your creative spark when it seems to have left the building! 
Hop on over to the Power Poppy Blog and check out all my information!
After a long slump, I finally colored this project following a tutorial by Vanilla Arts! I love how it turned out!
This is my latest project. I just decided to mess around with some color combinations, and this is what happened! Check out the details HERE.

I hope to have more frequent posts as we finish up with summer and head into fall. I have been trying to spend a few hours a week in the studio working on some things! Here's to an infusion of mojo! {smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment