Friday, October 23, 2020

Power Poppy Christmas Release - Day One

Hello, Cardmakers! It is time for Power Poppy to share the Christmas stamp release! And, folks, it's a doozy!
There are so many stamps in this release that your head will spin! Plus, they are not only for Christmas but some can be used all winter, and a few all year round! Make sure you visit the Power Poppy Blog for ALL the details!

This amazing clear set has three images and five sentiments! Plus all images also come in digital versions! To see the Tureen set, click HERE. To see the Accent Pieces, click HERE.

I used the digital version of the smaller pot and the Christmas baubles and sized them to fit the front of an A2 card (notecard size - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). 

I printed the images and the matching sentiment onto cardstock and colored the whole thing with Copic markers.
I die cut the image panel and then sponged with some distress inks all around the edge while the panel was still in the die. I love the white border!

The main image is about 4 1/4" tall for reference. That is the beauty of digital images...you can make them any size you wish! (All the images are available in both clear stamps and digital images!)
I created a black card base and also added some sparkly gold twine to the top of the card. Simple and easy! If I want to color a lot of cards for Christmas, I need to keep the actual card more basic or I will only make three cards! {smile}

A fun way to be able to create more hand-colored Christmas cards is to color a few images every week all year long. Then, you can turn all the images into cards in time to mail them out for Christmas!

This set is so pretty, plus it contains lots of sentiments!  I love that this image can be used without the Christmas baubles and will make a great springtime card, too!

Hustle on over to the Power Poppy Blog to see all the scoop on this fantastic release. I have also linked the other  Bloomies below! Check out all the eye candy!

3 comments:

  1. Gloria this is so pretty! I like the warm cozy feel and your pierced border with the sponging is the right touch to the feel. Sopretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things that I like about how you chose to color up this beauty. That vase and the moss, and love that white border. Inspiration abounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, your card is exquisite! I love your coloring and love the close-ups to see your shading and cast shadows. Truly beautiful paperwhites with your coloring -- they seem so real! And I love the sponged ink to make it all pop so beautifully! Stunning, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete