Friday, November 13, 2020

Power Poppy Quiet Christmas Release - Day 7

Welcome to the Power Poppy Part 2 Day 2 of the Quiet Christmas stamp release! Joining us today is Enchanted Branches: Woodland. (We showcased Enchanted Branches: Nativity on October 24th.)

This set is a lot of fun! With both the clear and the digital versions you can make all sorts of fun woodsy creations!
I did not have the clear set at hand when I created my project, so I used the digital versions, plus I combined both the Enchanted Branches: Woodland and the Enchanted Branches: Nativity!

Note that the pine cone, mushroom, and sentiment are the same size as the clear versions. However, the acorn and the branches are sized slightly larger than the clear version. That is the beauty of digital images!
I created a 7" x 5" dark brown card base, then layered on some forest green cardstock. The printed paper is from Authentique Solitude, which I think was from last year or maybe the winter of 2018. I have a vast hoard of Authentique paper from being on the team, so I am trying to use some of it!

After I created the image in Photoshop Elements (if you have the clear set, you can mask and stamp  your images to create something similar), I printed the image onto white cardstock. I colored everything with Copics, and added some glitter pen and some white gel pen.
I used a blender brush to add some Tumbled Glass and Evergreen Bough ink around the edges. I created some sparkly "snow" by adding some glitter enamel dots around the edges. I also, traced over the sentiment with a silver glitter pen. 
That lucious bow is made from some diamond print ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. I don't know the exact color, but it is probably Jade

Scamper on over to the Power Poppy Blog to see all the scoop on this fantastic release. I have also linked the other  Bloomies below! Check out all the eye candy!

Gloria - You are here


Cardstock: WorldWin  Papers (brown, natural), Hammermill (white), green unknown
Printed paper: Authentique Solitude
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Diamond Print Satin (Jade or similar)
Copic markers: various
Gel and glitter pens: Sakura
Enamel dots: Eyelet Outlet clear glitter
Distress ink: Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colors and fabulous coloring as always. The little bits you added for the shine/sparkle is perfect and an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete