Saturday, November 14, 2020

Power Poppy Quiet Christmas Release - Day 8

Welcome to Day 8 of the Power Poppy Quiet Christmas stamp release! 

Today we are showcasing Season's Greenings
This set is just filled with adorableness! It was hard to decide which image to color first!
I decided to use the little "Planta Claus" image along with his sweet wagon. (I keep wanting to call him Santa Plants!) I had wanted to use a no-line version but totally forgot and started to color this black-line version. Once you get some red ink on a project...it is best to just keep on going! 

I used the digital versions of the images so that I could size them to fit my card, however the wheelbarrow is the same size as the clear stamp version.
I created a 6" x 6" black card base, which is a size I used to make all the time, but recently sort of drifted away from. It was nice to use this size again! I used Authentique Rejoice printed paper. 

I created that sweet bow from some red baker's twine and a fun vintage-looking enamel dot.
I colored Santa and his accouterments with Copic markers. I gave Santa a polka dotted shirt by dotting on some white gel pen. 

I added some white enamel dots to the background. Now, here I am being real...I added some of those enamel dots to cover up where my red marker spit up on my paper! Sometimes when I take the lid off the marker...he spits! I try to remember to hold the marker away from my project, but sometimes I am busy watching a video stream at the same time and....forget! 
I used the clear version of the Santa image to stamp the inside of the card with red ink. This is one reason why I still like to have some stamps in the clear versions!
I cut out the image with a square stitched die. The background is Copic makers splotched on to look like a snowy day. 

I also used a border punch at the top of the card. I sometimes forget I have border punches! I like them a lot, but need to remind myself that they are hanging around.

Scurry on over to the Power Poppy Blog to see all the scoop on this fantastic release. I have also linked the other  Bloomies below! Check out all the eye candy!




Power Poppy Stamps: Season's Greenings
Cardstock: WorldWin  Papers (black, red), Hammermill (white)
Printed paper: Authentique Rejoice
Twine: unknown
Copic markers: various
Enamel dots: Eyelet Outlet (white), Prima Say it with Crystals Marble
Die: Elizabeth Craft Stitched Squares
Border punch: Stampin' Up
Ink: Ranger Archival Vermillion

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Several used these two together and I still have yet to ink it up. I am going to use these like you all did, its PERFECT! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Due to high levels of SPAM, your comment will be moderated and approved as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment.