Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Updating Social Media Links

Hello, Blog Friends! I just wanted to let you all know that I have been updating my social media links to make things a bit easier on you (and on me). If you look over on the right sidebar you will see some new clickable graphic "buttons" for all my socials! Thanks to my daughter for giving me the artwork when she designed the graphics a few years ago! I was able to use the graphics to create my own buttons! Yay!

The first new thing on the right sidebar is the Newsletter Sign-up. You can subscribe and have my blog posts sent directly to your email. Don't worry, I am NOT collecting your emails as I do not have that feature set up. Follow It will set you up to receive emails if you enter your email into the box on the right. 

The social media buttons will take you directly to my various social media platforms, except for the Etsy Shop. The shop is not set up yet. It is coming soon! I am hoping to have digital downloads of tutorials and stamps, plus I may have kits or sample projects for sale from time to time. Stay tuned!

One note about Facebook. I have waffled back and forth about what to do with Facebook. I have really not "friended" many people over the years unless they were known to me in real life or if I knew them from crafting design world. I did have a business page, which I largely ignored. I have deleted that page as it is too much trouble for what I need. I recently set up a Facebook Group, but after some soul searching, I realized I did NOT wish to manage a group at this time.

All that to say, I have opened up my Facebook to allow all of you who wish to friend me, to do so. I really only use Facebook to post my craft projects and to be part of groups. So, I figured that I would just allow people to friend me. I am Gloria Getgen Stengel on Facebook, so you will know you have the right person. 

If you send me a Facebook Friend Request and I don't respond, PLEASE send me a private message to tell me who you are and that you follow my blog. Then I will add you as a friend. 

Stay tuned to the blog as I am working on a FREE video tutorial for you! This project is a tiny hint as to what it will be...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That picture looks awesome! I am looking forward to the video :)

    ReplyDelete