Monday, May 02, 2022

Inspire Me Monday - Welcome Spring!

Good morning! I am over on the Power Poppy Blog today, sharing an Inspire Me Monday project! Head on over there for all the details. 

My image was colored with Copic markers, gel pen, and a little colored pencil for detail. The finished card is 6" x 6".

I used a large circle die to cut out the colored image and popped it up with some foam tape.
I dragged out some very old, but still very pretty 6x6 paper pads to make my card! 
I used a die cut sentiment to turn this card into a birthday card, but you could use any sentiment you wish.  

For extra details on this project, head on over to the Power Poppy Blog. I did list all my supplies below for you!






Coloring supplies Used:
Copic markers: Tans: E31, E41, E50, E51, E55, E95, Y28; Oranges: YR04, YR15,  YR18; Greens: YG01, YG03, YG06, YG09 YG17,YG21, YG25 G03, G14; Pinks: R81, R83, R85, V05, RV02, RVB55; Shadows: C0, C5, C3; Background: Colorless blender, B0000, B000
Gel pens: Gelly Roll Souffle pink 920, Moonlight Rose 421, Uni-ball Signo white
Colored pencils: Faber-Castell Polychromos Prussian Blue, Walnut Brown, Venetian Red, Ivory, Light Cadmium Red, Black
Water-based marker: Tombow N15 Black

Other Products Used: 
Cardstock: WorldWin:Licorace, Midnight, Hammermill 110# white
Printed paper: Carta Bella So Noted, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (both 6x6 pads)
Die cuts: Graphic45 Folder and Sentiments, Spellbinders Grand Circles
Adhesives: ATG, 3M foam tape, Art Glitter Dries Clear glue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and so creative to turn something Christmas into Spring! Looks like the Copics, Gelly Rolls, and Polys played very well together too!

    ReplyDelete