Friday, July 15, 2022

Sweet Friend

Good morning, Friends! I am up on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today. I receive the RRR monthly ribbon club as part of my "payment" for creating projects for Bonnie, and I have SO MUCH ribbon, so...I have been trying to use more of each ribbon club rather than stashing it away!

My new craft room is really small compared to my old one, so when I drag out ALL THE THINGS I have been trying to make more than one item at a time! {smile} And I have been trying to use more of each paper collection. I have not purchased NEW paper in over two years, nor have I received any for free. But...people...my stash is just not dwindling! 

For today, I have made a 5" x 7" card from off-white cardstock and layered it with paper from the Authentique Calendar collection. I will miss this paper once I use it all up! As much as I know I need to use the paper, I really do hate to see it go! 

Note: The blue ribbon here is NOT this bright in real life. It is more of a muted color, but for some reason it kept coming up super bright on camera!
The ribbon is from the July 2022 Ribbon Club, Smoke Blue Taffeta and Smoke Blue Satin Swiss Dots

I wrapped the panel with the Smoke Blue Taffeta and the Smoke Blue Swiss Dots ribbons, I then glued on a double bow made from the Smoke Blue Swiss Dots. 
The little sentiment is a pre-printed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. So, do you adore that little bird or what? He is so cute! I so love the vintage images from Authentique papers! I do wish they would come back to the industry! They are dearly missed!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!



Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used: 
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Natural
Printed paper: Authentique Calendar colleciton
Ink: Ranger Distress Old Paper
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp
Adhesive: Art Glitter Glue, hot glue
Tools: WRMK Layers, Score board

1 comment:

  1. that is a beautiful image, and like how you added the ribbon with it, I keep telling myself no more paper and then I see something I can't resist

    ReplyDelete