Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas Time

Hello, everyone! It is my day to post a Really Reasonable Ribbon project.  I have one last Christmas card to share...well maybe. It depends on if I have time to make some more! Plus, It is time to get those cards in the mail! 

I am in love with this Heartfelt Creations paper pad, Holiday Star. It has beautiful blues and purples! I decided to combine them in this quick and easy card. The card is a standard A2 size ( 4.25" x 5.5") but it may need a bigger envelope to accommodate that fluffy bow!
I tied two bows, one from 5/8" White Double-faced Satin and one from 5/8" Hyacinth Diamond Satin. Both ribbons are part of the December Ribbon Club Assortment, Winter Carnaval

I used a large snowflake button to top the bows. A sparkly gem finishes it all off. 
I added a few sequins and gems to the snowflake designs on the paper, just for some added bling! I also trimmed a sentiment from the paper, making this a very simple card to put together. 

Thank you so much for joining me today!



Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used: 
Cardstock: Hammermill White, WorldWin ColorMates Smooth and Silky Royal Purple
Snowflake button: from my stash
Sequins and gems: Buttons Galore and More December subscription box
Dies: Heartfelt Creations Circle Basics Large, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax 
Adhesive: Hot glue, Art Glitter Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment