Saturday, March 25, 2023

Pastel Christmas on the 25th

I don't have a new Christmas project to share on the 25th of March because I am away on a cruise! I had a lot to do to get ready for the cruise, plus I have something new that I am working on that is still a secret...which means making something Christmas-y got scrubbed! 

Because I still want to have a Christmas share each month...here is a Christmas project from the vault! This is a Christmas project from November 2018. It is a beautiful pastel mini album!  

All those pinks! So sugar plum-y! I love the retro feel of the papers on this one, too.
This is one of my favorite albums...and I do plan to recreate this with a different paper collection soon! Believe it or not, I do have some plans for NEW albums in 2023! It is such slow going as I still feel that I am out of rhythm since the pandemic! Plus, I re-started an old hobby (cross stitch) and it is taking over my life. {giggle}

See the full tutorial for this mini HERE!

I will see you next month for a new Christmas project....not sure which medium, but...let's see what happens, shall we?!!? {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment