Tuesday, October 13, 2009

365 Cards - Torendi Designs Week - Something in Motion

The 365 Cards challenge today was to make a card where "something appears to be in motion." I got this bug paper in my Torendi kit, which was PERFECT for this challenge. Look at all those bugs flying around!

I added the salmon and dark brown Bazzill cardstock from my stash. I cut the butterfly from the Cricut Storybook cartridge and the sentiment from the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge. I had not used my Cricut in so long that it was COVERED in dust! I need to buy a dust cover for that poor thing!

Tune in tomorrow for another challenge!

5 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!! shame on you letting your cricut get buried under so much dust! lol :0) did you see my card for yesterday? i think you'll give me a gold star *wink* :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super perfect for the challenge!! Love it Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy paper, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Super paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:33 PM

    gloria, that is adorable. btw. my sister downloaded a pattern from the internet for a dust cover for the cricut and did one for me... it is so cute!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete