Saturday, January 30, 2010

KLM Digital Designs February Sneak Peek #1

Hope you are having a happy Saturday. For those of you caught in the latest snow storm back east, I hope you stay warm and have some time to make some crafty projects! It's sunny and lovely here today. I pray that we don't get any more rain for a few weeks as I plan to be in the mountains next week for a scrappy retreat and do NOT want them to have a snowstorm! When it rains here at the ocean, they often get snow in the mountains!

Today, I am showing you a snowy card - hoping that this is a close as I get to any snow! This is a KLM Digital Designs sneak peek! This is the Fruit basket snowman image, which I colored with colored pencils, then added a sticker quote that I found in my stash.

I embossed some Core'dinations paper with the Cuttlebug snowflakes EF. Then sanded it to reveal the light core of the paper.

Lots of layers to this card. I love to use paper! The greeting stamp is Stampin' Up. I discovered that I have this same stamp in this small foam version and in a larger wood mount version. Wonder how that happened?!

I will have a KLM Digital Designs sample every Saturday, so make sure you check back next week. The new images will be released soon! I will be working on the March release at my retreat! You will be sure to love those images also.

I'll be here tomorrow with the 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday card. The Stamping Boutique is the sponsor this week and you will LOVE the images the DT got to work with!

1 comment:

  1. aw what a cute snow person ;) i will be praying for perfect weather and a wonderful time on your retreat my friend :) next year i hope to join you *if you still want me!* lol

    ReplyDelete