Friday, February 17, 2012

Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections


Graphic 45 is always coming out with new, unique, and innovative papers. This year, one of the new collections is called Kraft Reflections.

"Graphic 45 is taking you on a grand and opulent adventure with our new Kraft Reflections cardstock collection! Journey across time with your favorite Graphic 45 images and motifs! Kraft Reflections is a special anthology of one-sided kraft cardstock designs that work perfectly with all of the Graphic 45 papers and Staples. It spans the generations with romantic and luxurious Graphic 45 design themes that you know and love. The soft color pallet is a must-have for any classy crafter. Like on old sepia tone, blacks and browns intermingle with the color and texture of kraft paper. This durable and exquisite line will capture your heart and beguile your imagination. Let your spirits soar with enduring creativity with the new Kraft Reflections collection from Graphic 45!"

Glimpse of Paris

The other day, I shared with you how I used the Bed of Roses paper for a Valentine's Day project. I colored the paper with Copic Markers! Click HERE to see that project!

Below is a layout I created for Winter 2012 CHA, using Before Your Time and Express Yourself.

(photos courtesy of The Pottery Barn)

I love the kraft and black color scheme. It makes the perfect background for these photos that I printed from The Pottery Barn website. I loved these little "vignettes" of vintage items (or faux vintage). This is how I would love to decorate my creative space. That is what makes this my...


The chipboard letters are from Imaginarium Designs. I colored each letter with a Copic Marker. I used some of the Graphic 45 Sticker Staples also, including this clock sticker. I attached it to one of the Chipboard Button Staples to add dimension to the page.


I cannot wait to see what other things I can create with this amazing paper collection! Plus, I want to mix it with existing collections ...ohhh....ahhhh!

Supply List:
Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 papers:
Kraft Reflections: Express Yourself, Before Your Time
Graphic 45 Staples: Stickers, Buttons

Clearsnap: Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Ink: Dark Cashmere
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard letters
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: foam squares

American Crafts: kraft, black cardstock
Copic: markers
Craft supply: twine, chipboard (for mounting stickers)
Stampin' Up!: vintage brad
Adhesive: hot glue; white glue, Scotch 3M tape runner, foam tape

3 comments: