Monday, March 30, 2020

Mini Album with Authentique Flawless Collection

Good morning, Authentique Fans! I decided to do a "remake" of a project I made a few weeks ago, because I loved the design so much! To see that full TUTORIAL, please click HERE
I chose the Authentique Flawless Collection, because...wow, look at that pink! I love this tall, skinny mini album! This is about the same size as a traveler's notebook, but...it's a pocket, flip-style mini album instead!
This mini is 8 1/2" tall and 4" wide, with a 1/2" spine. There are six pockets and two waterfall elements! This is just slightly different than the mini HERE, but if you follow the original directions, you will be able to make out alright!
I used a ribbon closure. I love plaid ribbon, any color, anywhere, any time! I am crushing on those ribbon-tie high heels, too! I wish I had the stamina to still wear such pretty shoes! Alas, age and arthritis make it difficult to strut around in stilettos these days! Not that I have any place TO strut around in stilettos! 
The album has four different flaps that open to reveal pockets and the waterfall elements. Each pocket has tall photo mats! 
When you open the flaps, you can see all the inside pockets. (To see the full album, view the video below.)
There are two waterfall elements, each containing seven pages. 
The ephemera cut aparts are perfect for the waterfall.

If you wish to see how the album opens, and all the flips and pockets, please view the video below.



Thanks for watching!

Have a happy day!



Authentique Supplies Used:

Flawless Collection: 12x12 Paper, Elements cardstock die cuts

Additional Supplies Used:  black cardstock, paper flowers, ribbon, various adhesives

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Luv'n this Flawless Mini Album with those beautiful papers!!! And your little album is quite Flawless!!! Luv it! Thanks for sharing! Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is simply delightful. I have a niece who (literally) has a closet just for her shoes...this would make a great gift for her. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!! I love it! Flawless is perfect for this mini! xoxo

    ReplyDelete