Saturday, August 19, 2023

August Stitching Saturday

Good morning, stitching and crafting peeps. Today's post is a re-share of this adorable August-themed stitching project I finished in the spring. 

I love this series of cottage samplers from Country Cottage Needleworks! So far I have stitched June-October and have November ready to stitch! I plan to stitch all 12 samplers hopefully finishing around the end of February. I am not a "monogamous" stitcher, so it will depend on how many other projects I am working on! These stitch up pretty fast at any rate!
For all the information on this project, including the papers and finishings I used, click HERE for the original post. I am going to be sharing each project closer to the month it pertains to from here on out. That way, for those of you who wish to start these for next season will have plenty of time to get started!
Here is a peek at the back of the easel. I am loving using up some of my scrapbook paper hoard on these finishes. I am guaranteed to have just the correct color and print for anything I stitch! Plus, my vast hoard of ribbon comes in handy, too! 
Thanks for stopping by today for this "repeat" project. I have something very fun to share next week for the 25th of the Month Christmas project! Come on back to see!

2 comments:

  1. This is a real beautiful Gloria! Love your cross stitch projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stitching and I like your double bow to top it off!

    ReplyDelete